Tuesday, October 28

Our Sky


Some things work like magic

-

Tomorrow I will wake up at 8.30 am, like I have been doing for the past few days. Then I will walk to the bathroom with my eyes half-opened and stick the toothbrush with cool minty toothpaste into my mouth. If I behave normally, I will make my way downstairs. Walk around the food trolley and kitchen for about 2 rounds, deciding on what to have for breakfast. Kaya toast, cereal or a mantou! But anyway, after the 2 rounds, I'll eventually find something to eat, alongside warm milk that's poured into a cup with plastic fishes floating around yay. Then I will try my very best to be interested in the world, and flip through the newspapers. Dad spends 2 hours reading 'em while I complete the entire thing, from front to back in 20 minutes. haha that's only because I probably only read 1/8 of the content. Then I will watch some television, read the new spanking cheesecake book, and be bored out of my wits for the rest of day. Basically, I will most likely spend Wonderful Wednesday being a sofa tomato (too much attention given to 'couch potato' hehehezz I am not very funny). I might end up texting a friend to meet for a catchup or donnnuts or frolick, then again OP and the chinese A levels have robbed me of them for the time being. I just realised, I probably bored you, if you actually managed to make it to the end of this entry. OK I'll be gone, have a good week :)