Sunday, November 2

Everyday
[Chin Up - Copeland]

Oral presentation in slightly less than 48 hours. I feel the jitterbugs already, well, I'm kidding. Half-kidding to be accurate! The liberation from something extremely nasty called Project Work is making me quite excited. So, excitement level balances jitterbug level. I don't make sense do I? hahaha.

anyway today was we-are-hardcore-promoters-of-cupcakes-and-popcorn day. It was just fundraising, actually haha. We got so bored halfway we ended up telling each other ghost stories, in a church, under sunlight. Not so scary afterall. I think our OCIP group is good company, good fun, good laughter, let's get ready to partyyyyy in India. Ok maybe not so much 'party' but you get the drift!

Happy Halloween, 2 days late. Hope you had a blast trick-or-treating :)

-

WHY SO WEAK?