Saturday, October 25

Film and age
[The Ice is getting Thinner - Deathcab]

Makes me wonder why I've been adding some sort of life to this place so often ever since promos ended. So yes, actual update on what's been going on. End of promos which obviously is a very brilliant thing, and my results are enough to get me promoted so that's that. Tuesday was formation day. I don't think I've ever told CA this but I really love every single one of them a whole lot. Days with CA always leave me happy, really!!!

We went to OCS on wednesday. I'm sure the college's hidden agenda is to make girls sign on with the army. We are men in the making I'd say haha. Lots of guns, guns and a lot more guns, which was in all honesty, pretty damn cool. Just disregard the fact that the smell of metal actually stinks.

School has basically come to an end. Now it's time for intensive PW in the form of OP but it doesn't really bother because all I need to do for the next 1 week, is to make my script my best friend. Sounds very goooood. and of course, last night was good fun with Rachel, this afternoon was lovely with Chloe. I have plans for next week! Plans are great, makes everything seem neater.. I think! hopefully, I will be meeting charmaine for donuts soon and top of my to-do-list is to MEET ALL THE GALPALZ. Everyday could be rainbows and bluebirds from now on, let's all be happy shall we? :)