Tuesday, December 2

Count
[Naive - The Kooks]

6 days since I've been back from india, with super ultra absolutely fantastically fabulously awesomely insanely brilliantly ultimately amazing memories. In short, showering in spider infested toilets wasn't so pretty but I had my friends with me so it was all ok haha. Too many things happened too fast, I can't exactly recall every single detail. Anyway point is! there were stunning sunsets that were seriously, jaw drop like woah woah phwoarrr :)

This holiday seems to be passing by exceptionally quick. In no time, we'll all be eating log cake and unwrapping christmas gifts, then we'll have new year parties, stuff ourselves silly with pineapple tarts and love letters, feel the love in the air when 14/02 comes, go through the june 'break'.. and eventually studying our butts off for A levels then it'll be LIBERATION x1000. Honestly, I think too far ahead sometimes hahaha.

Okay, seeing the happygoober CA bunch bright and early tomorrow morning then frolick then no other plans for the day or couple of days at least. I bid you goodbye haw haw haw